Thursday, July 30, 2009

You're Going to Have to Take My Word For It: Not Another Decorating Post, Really.


Okay, you know I spent my weekend spray painting anything that wasn’t nailed down. I haven’t even shown you this before and after yet-- using my favorite new shade of blue:





So, imagine my surprise when I drove through the next neighborhood over and saw this on a fence:




I just want to state for the record:

I like spray paint.

I like aqua.

I am a fan of peace.

But I have not nor do I ever plan to venture into the world of graffiti art/ vandalism.

I was at home communing with Lifetime TV when this crime occurred. You can just ask…

Oh yeah, I was home alone.

You’ll just have to take my word for it.

Peace Out.

10 comments:

Lynn Kellan said...

You're in big trouble!!!!!

Madge said...

maybe that paint can has a mind of it's own....

Christy said...

Yikes - I abhor all graffiti. Our HOUSE and CARS were graffitted when I was a kid.

Love the table though! Super cute!

purejoy said...

i'm so OCD i wouldn't have been able to move beyond the broken wicker! but i love it in aqua.
i need you to come over to my house. i have five wicker pieces i picked up at a garage sale that need a new coat of paint. i've pressure washed them and need to give them one more brushover. then it's on to the paint. i'm just trying to wait out the rain around here. it needs to dry up just a little before i tackle this project.

Heidi said...

A peace sign in that perfect shade of blue...at least the artist has good taste.

Loving that table by the way.

Lori P said...

Back away from the spray can. Denial is one of the first signs.
~lori

Default said...

Your blog is absolutely wonderful.
I'm so glad I discovered it.

Shawn said...

Oh, oh----busted!! heh, heh.

Anny said...

Hahahaha have the depot police gone looking for you yet? Congrats on winning the contest on my blog!

I don't see a contact e-mail on your website - can you contact me at silverfeatherauctions@gmail.com so I can get your mailing info?

Thanks :)

kara said...

Love the blue! That's gorgeous! And you'll probably just get off with community service...