Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Nautical Lovelies for $1.00 at Michael's

Molly and I went to Michael's yesterday, and I found myself drawn to the dollar bins. I loved all of the orange and navy with nautical touches, especially on the...

Notecards






and Wine Bags:

They also had coasters, cupcake wrappers in more cool patterns.



I ended up buying...


This little square canvas print to go on my desk:

Three big glass candleholders, marked down from 9.99 to .99!
And this adorable muslin wine bag. Now I need to find a party to go to so I can take some wine!


Happy Wednesday!

7 comments:

Ellen aka Ellie said...

Hm...my husband's last name is Seaman...perhaps this gloomy day will be brightened by trip to Michael's...

Thanks for the head's up!

M. said...

They had the nautical stuff last year too. I snatched it all up for a "ships ahoy it's a boy" baby shower I hosted. It was perfect, and beachy!

Christy said...

I love that saying for your desk! So inspiring! If you want to road trip, we're having a party in a few weeks! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm a little uncontrollable around the dollar bin at Michaels and Target… but I'm willing to give it a shot. Love the anchor notecards! and how cute is that baby shower idea of M's??
I'll tell you… SUPER cute!
Thanks for the 411!

K A B L O O E Y said...

I LOVE Michael's. Those 50% off coupons always do me in.

emily said...

Great finds! Love that canvas!

Kate Coveny Hood said...

Love the orange/navy stuff. So cute!